Safe Life Hardwired Bed Pad Kit –
This Bed pad kit for home use is the same product used for the professional environment kit but without the interconnecting leads and power pack.
When the resident lifts themselves off of the bed the safe life monitor will emit a tone or melody chime to inform the carer.
As the resident is returned to the bed the system will automatically reset or the career can manually reset the monitor.
The carer can disable the alarm for the Hardwired Bed Pad Kit for a period of 30 seconds to allow the resident to be moved without the alarm going off, after which time it will automatically re-arm itself as the resident is returned to bed. Being automatic, this means the system can not be forgotten to be turned on.
Safe Life Hardwired Bed Pad Kit further information –
- Battery Life 3 to 6 months
- Bed pad measures 77 x 52 cm unfolded
- Powerpack also available
- Monitor can also be used with all chair pads and half size floor mat
- Low battery warning
- Chime or tone alarm sounder & volume control
- Rear clip, two mounting brackets included
- Easy to freight and store
- 12 months warranty on monitor
- 6 months warranty on bed pad
- 1 x Safe Life Foldable Bed Exit Pad (A-SL-BPHW-01)
- 1 x Safe Life Hardwired monitor (BATTERIES INCL.) (A-SL-MON-HW)
- 1 x Monitor softcover and brackets