Digital Dual channel TENS and NMS device for Pain Relief and muscles rehabilitation.
- Run 2 programmes at once!Ability to run two different TENS programmes at the same time, which allows you to run a combination of high and low frequency pain relief treatments on two areas at the same time. For example, you can use channel 1 to release pain relieving endorphins in the area of where the pain occurs. At the same time, use channel 2 for triggering the pain gate mechanism, placing your electrodes on the meridian near the vertebra. Endorphins and gate mechanism are targeted with different combinations of stimulus at the same time; this is where MultiTENS is very useful.
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Multiphase custom programmes:Up to 5 phases can be configured for each of the three custom programmes. The custom programmes feature a simple setup of one phase only or anadvanced setup of up to 5 phases.
- Comprehensive Statistics:The statistics are backed up by an internal calendar system. When locked, the unit record up to 5sessions daily for up to 60 days. An easy to use menu system allows the therapist to review the statistics to ensure that the patient is using the unit correctly.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current, Constant current, Max voltage: 180Volts +10/-30V
- Modes: Continuous, Burst, Modulated and NMS (Work/Rest stimulation)
- Parameters: 0-90mA, 2-200Hz, 50-450μS
- 13 Pre-set TENS programmes
- 4 Pre-set NMS programmes
- 3 Custom programmes to set up your own treatment
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used)
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.