- 2 channel TENS for pain relief
- Model number: ECS300A - we don't sell to the general public, please obtain the unit from your local distributor
- 11 preset programs
- Affordable, easy to use
- 3 Customisable programs Conventional TENS or Normal Mode:
This mode enables the user to select any rate between 2 Hz - 200 Hz and a pulse width between 50 µS - 300 µS. This is the most frequently used of the three modes. The most common selection is 80 Hz with a 200 µS pulse width.
This mode is comparable to the low rate TENS technique except that each low rate pulse is substituted for by a short BURST of 9 pulses (200 µS) at 150 Hz. It is a combination of conventional and low rate TENS. The burst mode is often referred to as acupuncture like TENS.
This mode is designed to help prevent nerve accommodation that some patient's experience. It is achieved by continuously cycling the pulse width and rate.
Please read the Quick Start instruction which explains how to operate the unit, the basic functionality and troubleshooting:
Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA into 500 Ohm load; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts 10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50mS -300mS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 Hz - 200 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated.
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 mS] at 150 Hz, repeating twice every second.
- Modulation mode: 6-second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. Width starting at 200 mS and decreasing exponentially to 100 mS in three seconds and then returning back to 200 mS in the next three seconds. Rate starting at 100 Hz, decreasing exponentially to 65 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz.
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts /- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 ( /- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
- Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
- 10 to 30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
- Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-10 to 50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity
Environmental Conditions for use: