- Dual channel Digital Obstetric TENS unit for simple and non-invasive method to decrease pelvic pain when in labour.
- Dedicated Labour Pain programme for use with Remote Boost switch for additional pain control at times of intense pain.
- No known side effects for mother or baby
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Compact, light and reliable
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load ; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Pulse width: 220μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate: 90Hz (Continuous mode) [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous (Boost mode).
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz, repeating twice every second (Rest mode).
- Ramp up Time: 0.8 seconds from Rest to Boost.
- Time duration: continuous until switched off.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 108 x 62 x 23 mm.
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.