Polycentric Hinged Ulnar Deviation SplintTM
The Polycentric Hinged Ulnar Deviation SplintTM restores MP joint alignment to relieve ulnar deviation that can be corrected with mild to moderate force.
The dorsal based splint leaves the palm free and the hinge allows full Flexion and extension for improved performance of daily tasks.
Polycentric hinge blocks ulnar deviation without blocking full MP flexion and extension for improved hand function.
- Open palm design leaves the palm free for grasping and holding objects.
- Softly cushioned finger stays can be contoured for ease of application and optimal alignment.
- The plastic Kydex shell can be adjusted with heat or padded to add relief for enlarged MP joints.
- Instructions included.
- Ideal for daytime use. Pair with the Comforter Splint at night for optimal control and protection of the affected digits and wrist.
- Removable cover and straps are washable.
Lay hand flat and measure width across the hand from the 2nd to the 5th MP (large knuckles).
|X-Sm||P2002-R1||P2002-L1||2 1/4" to 2 3/4"|
|Sm||P2002-R2||P2002-L2||2 3/4" to 3"|
|Med||P2002-R3||P2002-L3||3" to 3 3/8"|
|Lrg||P2002-R4||P2002-L4||3 3/8" to 3 5/8"|