Kinetec Centura Shoulder CPM 1 motor
Range of motion:
A - Abduction/adduction: from 20º to 160º.
D -Shoulder Flexion/extension:from 20° to 180°
The Kinetec Centura Anatomical Shoulder CPM Machine is the ideal choice for hospital shouder rehabilitation.
- Quality and number of movements
- Synchronisation system
- Flexible and evolutionary machine
- Soft chair for patient comfort
Provides post-operative passive range of motion.
Prevents joint stiffness, oedema, soft tissue contractures and muscles atrophy.
Patient set-up is anatomical, comfortable and quick with a colour-coded set-up system.
Programmable hand control allows pre-programming 16 different protocols.
Change for right and left is easy.
Breaks down for convenient transportation; also includes a carrying case for detachable parts.
- Patient sizing: from 1.4 to 2m
- Maximum user weight: 130kgs
- Load reverse ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Adjustment of the inversion force: 6 levels
- Possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters
- Resetting of the parameters when changing of the movement, to allow an incompatible range of motion with the patient condition
- Automatic movement (continuous) or manual
- Function detection of the maximum patient range of motion (manual mode or By-Pass mode)
- Adjustment of the session time: from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Pause in movement limit: from 1 second to 15 minutes
- Adjustment of the speed from 50 to 140° per minute (5 levels)
- Possibility of customisation and storage of 16 rehabilitation programs
- Dimensions: 56cm x 100cm x 76cm (variable height)
- Voltage: from 100 to 240Volts 50/60Hz
- Electrical power: 50 VA
- Warranty: 2 years
4621003102 Kinetec Centura 1 motor