The Kinetec Spectra Knee CPM represents the latest breakthrough in CPM technology. An unbeatable combination of good looks and mechanical innovation sets Spectra apart as the Knee CPM of choice. The entire spectrum of needs for knee patients can now be addressed with a carriage that accommodates all patients, age 8 to 80 - without any additional accessories.
Lightweight and exceptionally easy to carry, Spectra offers a quick set-up and practical operational modes that enhance patient comfort, compliance and results
- Long-life DC motor and screw-drive mechanism for years of reliable performance
- Anatomically correct alignment increases patient compliance and decreases joint stress
- Wide carriage (11 inches) accommodates the smallest children and biggest athletes
- Hyperextension (-10 º) to full Flexion (120 º) for a complete range of treatment
- INTERNALLY contained medical grade transformer eliminates handling extra components
- Exclusive Load Reverse ensures patient protection when excess force is exerted on the joint
- Lightweight, only 24 pounds!
- Sleek design incorporates carry handles - from either side
- Comfortable, easy-to-apply patient pad kit included
- Patient lock-out prevents accidental program changes and potential injury
- Waterproof digital hand control that snaps conveniently into the foot support
- Pause setting allows for up to 15 minutes of rest at flexion or extension
- 24-month limited warranty ensures reliability
Warm-up offers the patient a gradual progression to the pre-set full ROM. The machine starts at 70% of the full ROM, increasing 5% of the range every other cycle until the pre-set ROM is reached.
Modulation allows for manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance. This choice is selected when the patient begins to feel pain near the end ROM point. Successive cycles will return to this modified set point.
ROM By Pass
ROM By Pass allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the actual treatment session. Eliminates the need to stop the session and re-set ROM points when patients are able to tolerate a greater ROM.
Session Time displays actual machine run time (in minutes) of each session.
Program allows for set-up of up to 16 customized programs.
Whether by patient or diagnosis, this useful feature saves set up time in the clinic or at home. At home, the patient just needs to select their personalized number and start the treatment.
Range of Motion: Hyperextension (-10 º) to full Flexion (120 º)
Weight: 24 pounds (53 kg)
Length: 37 inches (94 cm)
Full leg size: 28 to 41 inches (71 to 104 cm)
Tibia: 15 to 23 inches (38 to 58 cm)
Femur: 13 to 18 inches (33 to 46 cm)
Description Item Number
Spectra Knee CPM Machine 9293-92
Spectra Knee CPM Trolley 9293-93
Replacement Patient Pad Kit (Standard-18 oz. Density) 9293-99
(Deluxe-29 oz. Density) 9295-12