Anatomically correct passive motion of the elbow joint with or without synchronised pronation/ supination of the forearm. It is convenient and easy to use in a bed or chair.
Post-operative treatment using this device provides an effective deterrent to stiffness and loss of range of motion.
- Extension/Flexionwith synchronized pronation-supination
Easy to use in bed or in chair
- Patient height: from 1.40m (4'7") to 1.90m (6'3")
- Patient arm length: from 50cm (19.7") to 72cm (28.3")
- Speed: from 40° to 135°/minute
- Machine weight: 21 kg(46.2lb)
- Dimensions: 72cm (25.3") x 65cm (25.6") x 130m (51.2")
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Simple hand control: Start/Stop/Reverse
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time
- Type B Class I electrical device
- 4621000802 Complete apparatus with pads and glove
- 4650000646 Exchange pads
- 4650000654 Exchange glove