Kinetec 6080 Elbow CPM Machine, without Chair
The Kinetec 6080 Elbow CPM provides anatomically correct passive motion of the elbow joint with or without synchronised pronation/supination of the forearm. It is convenient and easy to use in a bed or chair. Post-operative treatment using this device provides effective prevention of stiffness and loss of range of motion.
- A design built for immediate post-operative treatment.
- Post-operative treatment using this device provides an effective deterrent to stiffness and loss of range of motion. Its 135 degrees ROM enables countless applications, and variable speed control allows progressive changes in the therapy.
- Synchronised movements for a more anatomically correct therapy.
- Extension/Flexion with synchronised pronation-supination. As extension-flexion movement begins, the hand starts its rotation from full pronation to full supination.
- Safety first
- Lockable ROM settings prevent misuse and enhance patient safety. The KINETEC 6080 rolls on locking wheels and is usable in bed or a chair.
- Patient Height: 1.40m (4’7”) - 1.90m (6’3”)
- Patient Arm Length: 50cm (19.7”) - 72cm (28.3”)
- Speed: 40° - 135°/minute
- Machine Weight: 21 kg(46.2lb)
- Dimensions: 72cm (25.3”) x 65cm (25.6”) x 130m (51.2”)
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Simple Hand Control: Start/Stop/Reverse
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time
- Type B Class I electrical device