- Shoulder Ladder & Finger Ladders are intended to facilitate an increased range of shoulder motion as fingers climb up and down 36 vertical steps.
- The natural lacquered wood shoulder ladder features pre-drilled holes for wall mounting.
- The 2525 Finger Ladder exercises the muscles of the fingers, hand, wrist, and lower arm.
- Wall-mounted finger and shoulder ladder offers progressive mobility of arm at shoulder, elbow and wrist joints.
- The wood unit has 36 steps at 1 1/4" intervals for shoulder, elbow, wrist, and finger: 2"W x 54"L.
x 1" x 2