Hypafix# is a self-adhesive, non-woven fabric sheet for secure and rapid fixation.
It is made from white polyester material and coated with hypoallergenic adhesive on quick-release backing paper.
Hypafix also provides complete coverage of the entire dressing, thus reducing the risk of contamination.
Its excellent conformability simplifies shaping around joints and awkward body contours to allow the patient greater freedom of movement.
The tape is permeable to both air and moisture, helping to reduce the risk of maceration.
Hypafix is also radiotransparent, so it does not have to be removed for either radiotherapy or X-ray examinations
- Combines security with comfort
- Highly conformable
- Provides reliable fixation for catheters and drainage tubes
- Reduces risks of casual contamination_
- Allows joints to be dressed without constraining movement
* Note: Always ensure the fixation edge is adequate when cutting Hypafix to size. At least 2 cm from the edge of the wound dressing is desirable.