Developed specifically for busy renal units, this dual column chair features vertical lifting to minimise space requirements and features simple push-button electric operation of all movement parameters.
These features include electric profiling of height, backrest and foot section angles, foot support board position, Trendelenburg tilt, auto CPR recovery position return to chair position.
These benefits provide ideal solutions for handling high risk patients for procedures such as dialysis, periton dialysis, plasmapheresis diagnosis, oncology and chemotherapy.
- UK Manufactured
- Lifetime frame & 5 year parts guarantee
- 16 year average lifespan
- Electric height, tilt, foot, backrest & footrest angles, CPR & auto-return to chair position
- Deep sculptured pressure relieving design with antimicrobial 2-way stretch vinyl
- Easy operation
- Low running costs
- Safe working load 250kg
- Large 125mm twin castors with central locking and steering facility
- Hoist clearance 130mm
- Head cushion
- Width adjustable arm supports with auto-angular adjustment
- Foot Board Dialysis
- Wider Upholstery
- IV Pole
- Oxygen Bottle Holder
- Width and Angle Adjustable Arm Supports