ICB Orthotics come in various types to suit each individual need.
Four densities: Soft, Medium, Firm and Dual density 2/3, Full Length, Dress Cut, High Heel design, Kids coloured Covered and non-covered
The White ICB Orthotic is a soft density useful for light weight people under 65kg, or people suffering with Diabeties, Geriatrics, Arthritis sufferers, or people with mild pronation.
- 5 degree Intrinsic Rear Foot Varus Angle: for the best angle for optimum performance.
- 42 degree Sagittal Inclinator: allows balance and co-ordination together with pelvic control and stability.
- Triangular Shaft: enables weight to be dispersed across the individual bones of the foot through its unique Weight Distribution System (WDS).
- 100% EVA: combines a long "construction memory" to retain shape and a unique non-slip surface for greater control.
- Closed Cell Construction: no air bubbles means there is no compression or distortion.
COVERS are made from 100% taibrelle material Antibacterial & heat mouldable on the plantar surface
White Soft Density 2/3 Length