ICB Orthotics come in various types to suit each individual need.
Four densities: Soft, Medium, Firm and Dual density 2/3, Full Length, Dress Cut, High Heel design, Kids coloured Covered and non-covered
The Blue Density is the medium density EVA, it provides an excellent support, useful for patient weighing between 65-75kg with a medium pronation.
- 5 degree Intrinsic Rear Foot Varus Angle: for the best angle for optimum performance.
- 42 degree Sagittal Inclinator: allows balance and co-ordination together with pelvic control and stability.
- Triangular Shaft: enables weight to be dispersed across the individual bones of the foot through its unique Weight Distribution System (WDS).
- 100% EVA: combines a long "construction memory" to retain shape and a unique non-slip surface for greater control.
- Closed Cell Construction: no air bubbles means there is no compression or distortion.