The Etac Swift Mobile Tilt has a unique adjustment bar for the tilt in space function. The bar makes it possible to tilt the chair standing behind, as well as, on the sides of the chair. Tilting from the side gives the best condition for an ergonomically correct work position and enables the carer to maintain communication and eye contact with the user.The gas pistons have an unique placement which facilitates bringing the seat into an upright position. This reduces the risk of injury to carers.
The seat unit can be tilted from 0 to 35°. A tilt between 5 to 30° can also be obtained with a simple adjustment. The height adjustment is easily done without tools and facilitates easier and safer transfers.
- tilt in space function
- facilitates transfers
- adjustable seat height
- soft, adjustable, non-stick, quick drying nylon back support
- back support easily detachable for cleaning or storage
- swing away arm and foot supports
- curvedfoot supports with side heel protection
- large range of available accessories