This soft toy has a hot Therapack tucked inside a pocket at the back. The cover can be washed. The toy is very cuddly to help children get to sleep. Over-hot and potentially scalding hot water bottles are a hazard of the past.
Therapacks™ are made of durable cotton fabric, and filled with high quality, specially selected Australian Lupin — which produces unscented moisture when heated in a microwave.
- Lupin neither sprouts nor becomes rancid
- Keeps the heat longer than other brands
- Eases pain, stiffness and tension
- Creates a relaxing effect after a stressful day and improves general
- Can be used easily at home or in the workplace
- Relaxes sore muscles after acute injury eg, sports and fall-related injuries
- Relieves premenstrual cramps and eases discomfort while breast feedin
- Warms you up on a cold night
- Reduces sinusitis pain
- Is made of non-toxic, environmentally friendly natural products
This unique heat pack is specially designed for young children who find the direct heat of other packs uncomfortable. The cuddly toy contains a heat pack tucked inside a pocket in the back to provide comforting warmth.
The toy is soft and comfortable to allow children to fall sleep with it and can be a great help for stomach aches experienced by children. This has been a favourite with parents, and even teenage girls who use the pack during winter.
To use, remove the heat pack from the pocket, warm it in a microwave for 45 seconds, then replace it in the pocket and secure with Velcro.
This pack is good for: Tummy ache Encouraging sleep Warming the bed Features High thermal capacity Hypo-allergenic Reusable Natural odourless, pest and mould-resistant lupin core Hand washable fur cover Removable heat pack