POWER·WEB® Jr. Hand Exercisers
The 7″ POWER-WEB® Jr.
POWER-WEB JR is 7″ in diameter and weighs eight ounces. Just half the size of the original POWER-WEB; it has all the same features as the larger product and delivers many of the same benefits when used in a hand and wrist rehabilitation exercise program. POWER-WEB JR. is available in 3 resistance levels.
Basic Benefits of Power Web Exercisers
- Allows duplication of virtually all joint actions including flexion, extension, opposition, abduction and adduction
- Resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and/or depth of finger insertion.
- Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger isolated and exercised
- Accommodates all hand sizes and strength levels
- Exercise coupled with proper resistance allows for full range of motion
- Colour coded resistance levels for variability
- Latex free available only in medium resistance
- One exerciser does the work of many
- Easy and fun to use
- Illustrated manual included