Friction free rolling top traction table,ideal for both
lumbar and cervical traction (sitting or lying) including allharnesses, masts
and a spreader bar. Available with or without an electronictraction unit.
- uniquelifetime guarantee,
- easy operation,
- all masts andharnesses,
- low runningcosts,
- high densityfire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl,
- able tolift 225kg from its lowest height,
- full choiceof accessories and colours.
- Either electric or hydraulic heightadjustment available.
- Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) fromits lowest height.
- Rolling top with a full 20cm (8) travel.
- Breathing hole and plug fitted asstandard
- Cervical, thoracic and pelvic masts andharnesses supplied as standard.
- Backrest adjustment by gas strutmechanism.
- Backrest angle adjustable from -30º to 85º vertical.
- Hoist clearance of 13cm (5).
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Amblavinyl available in a range of colours.
- Couch goes horizontal for patientrecovery in emergency situations.
- Robust retractable castors for excellentmobility and safety.
- CE marked in conformity with MDD93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
- Electrical standard IEC601 part 1.
- Flexion stool.
- Tru-Trac traction machine (for detailssee data sheet).
- Battery backup (electric versiononly).