Hospital in the home range
The Cura1 Wireless bed pad kit home use is an industry-standard falls prevention system, that allows for a career in the home to have more flexibility and be alerted if an unassisted bed exit is detected.
The Cura1 monitor can detect up to 7 different transmitters which allow for a chair pad to be used with the same monitor.
- 1 x Wireless Bed Pad A-CBP-01
- 1 x Wireless Bed transmitter A-CL433-TX
- 1 x Wireless Pad Monitor A-CBM-02
A-CBP-01 WIRELESS BED PAD
- Simple operation
- Easy to clean
- For use with cura1 2719 Cordless Pad Transmitter
- made from non-allergenic soft PVC
- Vent holes in the neck reduce the risk of moisture ingress
- Dimensions 760 x 510mm
- 1-year life expectancy
- The recommended weight range for reliable operation: 30kg to 200kg
A-CL433-TX WIRELESS PAD TRANSMITTER
- Simple operation
- For use with cura1 Cordless Pads and Monitors
- 15- 20m Range
- Fits inside cordless pads
- 433MHz operating frequency
- 70mm x 55mm x 15mm
- 1-year battery life
- status/in-use LED indication
- on/off switch
A-CBM-02 WIRELESS PAD MONITOR
- Monitor up to 7 wireless devices simultaneously.
- Works with a hardwired pad/mat.
- Comes with durable silicon cover
- Amber LED visual alarm indicator.
- Caregiver secure reset option.
- Battery operated or optional external plug pack.
- Up to 6 months battery life (nominal).
- Easy to access battery compartment.
- 3 selectable alarm tones.
- adjustable alarm volume.
- “Pause” feature allows caregiver to attend to the patient without setting the alarm off.
- DC operation using either 3 x AA batteries or 6V plug pack
- Dimensions 120 x 77 x 40mm
- Weight 150g without batteries
- Up to 20m range when used with cordless bed pads and chair pads
- Fully user programmable
- Operating temperature 5 - 40 degrees Celsius, relative humidity < 85%
- 3 selectable alarm tones
- Operating frequency 433Mhz fully supervised
- Volt free normally open relay contact alarm output
- RJ10 type socket for optional wired bed/chair pad or floor mat connection
- Low battery detection
- Missing AC/DC power supply detection and indication