Bed sensor pad fall prevention alarm, hospital alarm
* Applied on all beds
* Designed for senior citizens
* Bed monitor alarm protects patients from falls while alerting caregiver that the patient needs assistance.
The alarm sounds immediately when pressure is released from the sensor pad, alerting caregiver to a potential fall.
* The alarm will reset automatically if the patient lies down, reminding to wait for caregiver until assisted.
* With alarm / off / music options
* With volume hi / low options
* With a LED light which flashes
* With auto-reset button
* Works on one 9-volt battery (included)
* Easy and simple to use
* Standard sensor pad size: 20 x 30 inch
Falls account for 40% of all injury deaths in the elderly (WHO Global Report 2012) - the Carewatch Bed Alarm and Sensor Pad. The System is SIMPLE and VERY EFFECTIVE, comes with Optional Nurse Call Interface, Volume, Tempo and Tone Adjustable. Has an instant flashing alert indicator and Automatic Reset. Low Battery Indicator and is water and incontinent proof. When Patient Mobilises an alarm sounds from the control unit alerting the Carer that the Patient is at risk of a Fall. Used in both Community Care and Residential Care around the world and now in Australia!