The model BLD IF4250D is IFT EMS Stimulator and is used to treat symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and/or as adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain. The device produces beat frequency in the range 1-250 Hz. The BLD IF4250D delivers very precise and repeatable Interferential therapy
BLD IF4250D Ideal for:
- Symptomatic relief of chronic and intractable pain.
- Adjunctive treatment of post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain conditions.
Portable handheld device.
- Easy to operate.
- 2 channel IFT EMS Stimulator.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motions.
- Can be operated via battery as well as with adapter.
- Inbuilt 6 Preset programs and 1 customised program enable different patients to be treated.
- Belt clip to clip the device.