Lumbar and cervical traction unit Tru-Trac®
Traction machine of
static, intermittent, and cycling offers treatment rest times and defined hold.
Set of 10
User-defined protocol slots to store customized settings built in. A digital
monochromatic touch screen interface moves 270º motion.
Convenient storage treatment parameters,
pain scales, and pain maps on Patient Data Cards for monitoring.
Clinic Traction provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root
of Cervical and Lumbar Pain, allowing clinicians to mimic the feel and
effectiveness of hands-on treatment using fully programmable pull patterns.
Relieves pain and restores
function by mobilizing the muscles, ligaments and joints decompressing the
nerve roots and distracting intervertebral discs
- Reduces Disc Pressure
- Relieves Nerve Root Compression
- Improves Blood Flow
- Relaxes Muscles
Graduated static,intermittent and cyclic tension options closely mimic the feel of hands-ontherapy
- Controlled, consistent & repeatable traction force
- Ability to maintain clinically effective forces regardless of patient size
- Quick and easy belting provides comfortable and stable anchoring
- Multiple table adjustments to achieve ideal treatment positioning
A vital component in a comprehensive spine therapy program
- Compliments manual therapy and other modalities
- Applicable for acute, sub-acute and chronic conditions
- Reduces physical demands on the clinician
Helps optimize patient flow efficiency in clinic