Works in the same way as all Therapacks, but is designed to closely fit the wrist, and therefore administer hot or cold therapy efficiently in that area of the body. An interesting modern application is to use heated wrist packs to prevent or ease wrist pain caused by prolonged activity at the computer keyboard.
Children sometimes complain of cold fingers while playing computer games. This is caused by poor circulation, which can be improved by the use of heated wrist packs.
Therapacks™ are made of durable cotton fabric, and filled with high quality, specially selected Australian Lupin wich oduces unscented moisture when heated in a microwave.
- Lupin er sprouts nor becomes rancid
- Keeps the heat longer than other brands
- Eases pain, stiffness and tension
- Creates a relaxing effect after a stressful day and improves general
- Can be used easily at home or in the workplace
- Relaxes sore muscles after acute injury eg, sports and fall-related injuries
- Relieves premenstrual cramps and eases discomfort while breast feedin
- Warms you up on a cold night
- Reduces sinusitis pain
- Is made of non-toxic, environmentally friendly natural products