Evaluate cutaneous sensory perception threshold.
• Widely used in hand surgery and rehabilitation to detect and monitor the hand's peripheral nerve function or results of digital nerve repair
• Optimum choice for objective touch thresholds examination because it is simple, inexpensive, easy to use and provides a repeatable instrument stimulus
- Screening for peripheral nerve impairment;
- Determining spatial extent and degree of impairment;
- Detecting changes in neurological status
Each set includes color-coded number engraved monofilaments, instructions, plastic, carrying case
Single sizes include plastic case • Baseline®Semmes-Weinstein Monofilament Aesthesiometer