Remove wipes contain a
gentle solvent used for the removal of adhesive dressings, tapes and residues
from the skin without irritation or trauma. They are formulated to moisturise
and condition tender or damaged skin, and are easy to apply.
Features and Benefits
Remove is easy on your patients
- Gently cleans hydrocolloid, acrylic and rubber-based adhesive residues from
the skin without irritation, discomfort or trauma.
- Helps maintain proper skin integrity while removing adhesive products and
residues by reducing adhesive trauma.
- Aloe-formulated to moisturize and condition tender or friable skin.
- Non-irritating and non-sensitising - even for ostomates and geriatric
Remove is easy on the environment
- Contains no CFC's.
- Pleasantly scented
Remove is easy on nurses
- Simple to apply first time, every time.
- Cost effective and convenient - easy-to-carry, single-use wipes contain just
the right amount of adhesive remover, so there's no mess and no waste.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Vapor may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation.
- Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces