HPV contract product
This twin motor chair is our most popular and has all the features of the robust model 503CD but with the added benefit of trendelenburg seat tilt, greatly enhancing patient comfort and allowing the foot end to rise to a full 60 (153cm) for unrivalled access whilst doing heelwork or for operating when standing up.
Single leg version also available as
- unique lifetime guarantee,
- High density fire retardant foam,
- hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl,
- full trendelenburg tilt,
- removable fold back arm rests,
- divided legs,
- extending and removable heel pads,
- able to lift 225kg from its lowest height,
- full choice of accessories and colours.
- Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism
- Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional).
- Leg section adjustable from -30º to 30º,
- seat tilt from 0 to 28º & backrest adjustment from -20º to 85º.
- Stay level swing back arm rests for easy patient access (arms also removable).
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
- Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
- Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
- Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
- CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
- Motorised backrest (recommended).
- Hand switch
- Breathing hole and plug.
- Paper roll holder.
- Operators chair (standard & deluxe versions).
- Double thickness padded upholstery.
- Other options available.