The world's most popular ergometer for work and aerobic tests. This model is easy to calibrate and to control because of the unique pendulum system. The 828E is highly regarded by athletes and researchers for its extreme accuracy, feel and functionality.
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate.
- Adjustable seat height.
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Electronic display shows RPM, Heart Rate, Time, Speed and Distance covered.
- Braking power can also be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT)
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar.
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes.
- Length 1120 mm (44").
- Height 890-1130 mm (35-44,5") at handlebar.
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44") at seat.
- Weight 52 kg (114,5 lbs).
- Max user weight 250 kg (550 lbs).