Monark 871E Mini Rehab Trainer ~~
The 871E is a small, handy arm/leg trainer which is easy to use and has very smooth running. Ideal for warm-up and exercise in hospitals and rehabilitation centers,
it is an excellent choice for rehabilitation of the disabled.
A fixed crank makes activation of biceps and triceps possible making this unit perfect for upper body exercise.
- Electronic readouts of pedal r/min, total pedal revolutions and time.
- Control knob for adjustment of brake force.
- Powder painted.
- Handle for easy lift and transport.
- Width 180 mm (7") at front support tubes
- Width 450 mm (18") at rear support tubes
- Length 600 mm (24")
- Height 530 mm (21")
- Weight 25 kg (55 lbs)