- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction.
- Virtually leak-proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.
- The Jamar Hand Dynamometer is built to last, a shock-resistant rubber cap protects the stainless-steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped.
- Jamar Hand Dynamometer has dual-scale readout displays isometric grip force from 0 - 200 lbs.
- Peak-hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.
- Jamar Hand Dynamometer's handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from 1 3/8" - 3 3/8", in half-inch increments.
- Unit comes with a carrying/storage case and complete instructions. 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Style:With carrying case
Dimensions:8" x 11"