Forehead Thermometer Non Contact Infrared
01- Forehead Thermometer Operation Guidelines
- The forehead thermometer work ambient temperature is between 5°C & 40°C & the relative humidity is less than 93%.
02 - Preparation
- Please make sure you move hair, perspiration etc from the forehead before measuring the temperature
- Make sure the measuring distance between the forehead & thermometer is 1-5CM
03 - Notes
- Please don’t take the body temperature if the patient is sweating or has used a cold compress, as this will lower the resulting measurement.
- Please measure the body temperature 3 times & record the highest value>
04 - Body Mode vs Surface Mode
- Not only can the thermometer measure body temperature, but it can also measure the surface temperature, eg. room, bath water, food & baby milk etc
- When the device is on, short press the mode button to switch between body mode & surface mode. The LCD will display “body” for body mode & “surface” for surface mode.
Please note: Body mode is for body temperature & surface mode is for object surface temperature.
Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (not included)