ACUMAR SINGLE DIGITAL INCLINOMETER
The Acumar Single Digital Inclinometer is a compact, handheld unit
that features a large digital display for easy reading. Store measurements with
the hold button, as well as review maximum, minimum, and average values. This
full featured unit reduces examination time and enhances the objectivity of
measurement and documentation. Supports range of motion evaluation as described
in the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. Inclinometer comes
with built-in wireless transmitter to optional computer interface.
Acumar Digital Inclinometer is the world's first digital inclinometer that
offers easy to use wireless data. The Acumar Digital Inclinometer Suite
provides accuracy, repeatability and objective documentation of range of motion
few of the benefits resulting from choosing our product for your inclinometer
- Measurement storage frees user from having to record measurements between readings.
- Optional wireless transmission eliminates transcribing errors and saves considerable time.
- Examiner is freed up to devote attention to the examination procedure resulting in a more accurate assessment in less time.
- Easy to Read Digital LCD with HOLD
- Large liquid crystal display readout.
- Covers 360° (Displays 180° to -180°).
- Measurements can be gravity or reference based.
- Stores an entire series of measurements.
- Stored data can be retrieved manually or sent wirelessly to a computer.
- Supports the AMA Guides
- Measures Joint Range of Motion, Spinal subluxation, and Cervical Flexion and Extension
- Multiple Data Storage and Viewing