High comfort care bed with stepless motorized motion of the
platform lifting system, the backrest and the foot rest. Suitable for use in
nursing homes and in a homely environment.
- The bed is designed for use
with a standard mattress of 200 x 90 x 10 cm (not included)
- 4-section platform, actuators
driven the motions of the platform, adjusted by the handset with single fault
safety and locking device
- A lifting (monkey) pole with
triangular hand grip supports patients to easily lift into a sitting
position-(only offered to Ivory bed).
- Head and foot ends are covered
with single wood.
- 4 x 100 mm individually lockable
- Emergency battery powered lowering
in case of main power failure.
- Surface treatment: powder coated
in Grey or Ivory.
- Complied with IEC
- All electrical components
(manufacturer LIMOSS) are IPX 4 rated.
- Easy to assemble and convenient to
- Trendelenburg / reverse
trendelenburg positioning function for medical applications. This option is
retrofitable to existing beds.
- Wooden or aluminium side rails to
protect people from falling off in raised position, and easy to get out when
- 20 cm platform extension to
facilitate the comfort needs of tall patients. This option includes a full set
of aluminium side rails and it is retrofitable to existing beds.