~~Yamax (Yamasa) Power Walker PZ270 - 1D Activity Monitor (Accelerometer)
The Yamax (Yamasa) Power Walker Lite PZ270 is a simple and easy to use Accelerometer. It has a huge range of features and provides more for your money as an upgrade to a Pedometer.
1D Accelerometer Sensor means it has the latest step counting technology and can measure activity precisely. It is recommended to be worn on your waist but can count accurately inside your pocket.
- 1D Accelerometer Sensor: Can Accurately Count Steps Vertically. Recommended To Be Worn On Your Waist But Can Count Accurately Inside Your Pocket.
- Step Counter: Counts the Number of Steps taken while Walking or Jogging up to 99 999 Steps
- Distance: Measures the Distance covered while Walking or Jogging up to 999 km
- Calorie Expenditure: Measures the number of Calories Expended while Walking or Jogging up to 99,999 kcal
- 7 Days Memory: Records the Number of Steps and Calorie Expenditure up to 7 days ago
- 2 Weeks Memory: Accumulates the Daily Totals up to 2 weeks
- 2 Weeks Average: Gives Averages for Past 2 Weeks
- Clock: 24 Hour System Clock
- Dual LCD Display
- Flip Screen Cover: To Protect Against Rain, Dust and Prevent Buttons from being Pushed Accidentally
- 6 Digit: Display up to 1 Million Steps
- Filter Sensor: Filters Out Accidental Steps
- Inbuilt Alligator Clip
- 12 Months Manufacturers Warranty
- 2+ Years Battery Life
- Free Safety Strap