TheSaeboReJoyceis an upper extremity rehabilitation workstation designed for orthopaedic and neurological patients who exhibit impaired function of the arm and hand. The computerised task-oriented training system provides standardised upper limb exercises representing activities of daily living (ADLs). The SaeboReJoyce was designed to be used in the clinic and in home-based settings.
- Practice repetitive gross motor and fine motor tasks with fun and motivating activities.
- Incorporate various grip and pinch prehension patterns.
- Track functional improvements over time with the SaeboReJoyce Arm Hand Function Test.
- Complete tasks in sitting, standing and lying positions.
- Incorporate all planes of movement.
- Task-oriented games are customisable with individualised graded complexity.
- Save and print progress reports.
- Takes 5 minutes to setup, lightweight and easy to install.