Sonoscape A6 is a full digital black & white ultrasound system with a position adjustable 12" LCD monitor in a compact 6kg unit. The range of ergonomic designs and premium image quality makes the Sonoscape Physiolite A6 an easy-to-use system, excellent for diagnosis. This reliable, user-friendly ultrasound scanner has a variety of applications in Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal, Radiology, OB/GYN, Vascular, Urology, Anaesthesia, Emergency, ICU and Paediatric fields. Includes convex probe. Ideal for Women's/Men's Health Physios:
1. Pelvic floor imaging and assessment
2. TA imaging and assessment.
3. Bladder scanning and assessment
4. Measuring pre and post void residuals which factor in the coefficient of variations in bladder sizes.
- Frequency range: 2-13MHz
- Programmable Hot Keys on front panel for preferred measurements
- Only 6.0 Kgs with fold down operating panel and tilt adjustable display
- Large ergonomic integrated carry handle
- Optional custom cart optional aircraft compatible carry case
- THI technology with five variable frequency
- Intuitive operation with M-Tuning one-key image optimisation
- Clip-board function for quick patient image capture and review
- Full patient database solutions: DVD, USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM3.0, etc.
- Built-in high capacity Li-ion battery
On Board Storage:
- B Mode = 256 images
- M Mode = 128 images
- Cine JPEG > 10,000 images
- Cine BMP > 2,000 images