Relieves pain in back, legs and abdomen.
Doesn't show under clothing.
Makes you look and feel better.
Loving Comfort® Maternity Support is lightweight and easy to wear. It is made from a special elastic that is cool and feather soft to your skin. It fastens quickly with simple Velcro® closures and is designed to grow along with you so you can wear it right through to delivery.
Support Expands to Accommodate Growth
Loving Comfort® Maternity Support supports in a natural way. It lifts and supports your abdomen and transfers the weight evenly and comfortably to your spine ... where nature intended it. It simply adds to your natural support, reducing the strain on your tissues and providing immediate relief. Based on a design used by doctors and therapists for years, Loving Comfort® Maternity Support is now more comfortable and convenient than ever. And because it doesn't show under clothing, your Loving Comfort® Maternity Support will help you look as good as you feel. Available in white only.
The Loving Comfort® Maternity Support is made of a latex-free, whisper soft elastic. For proper fit and maximum effectiveness, please use the following size chart. Refer to your pre-pregnancy dress size.
21 and up
Putting on your Maternity Support is easy...
- Putting The Abdominal Support Pad (ASP) On Place the Abdominal Support Pad (ASP) in a lifting position under the abdomen. Fasten it in place by wrapping its strap around the body and touching the Velcro® hook to the ASP.
- Positioning The ASP Position the ASP as low under the abdomen as possible but not so low as to interfere with the legs when one walks or sits. Slide the ASP up slightly until it doesn't interfere with the legs when lifted as shown. The ASP is now positioned correctly.
- Attaching The Belt Grip the belt securely at both ends as shown. Stretch it forward and touch it to the ASP. You can adjust the tension and support according to how much the belt is stretched. To prevent skin irritation, be sure the Velcro® hook on the ends of the belt is entirely on the ASP and doesn't touch the skin.
- Fasten The Upper Strap For an extra sense of security, lightly stretch the stomach step over and touch it to the Velcro® loop on the opposite side. The stomach strap is not essential but many prefer to have it.
- Optional Step Lay on the back with the knees drawn up as shown. Release the ends of the belt, stretch it again, re-attach it to the ASP, and stand up. Your abdomen will now be suspended even better than before and you may find you get even greater relief, especially to your legs. If so, repeat this step each time you put on your Loving Comfort. Loving Comfort® Grows With Baby The Loving Comfort® Maternity Support is now in place and it's ready to go! As mother and baby grow, Loving Comfort® expands to accommodate by simply fastening further away from the center of the ASP.
Washing Hand wash in cold or warm water with mild detergent. Hand dry. Take care to cover the Velcro® hook so it doesn't tear the fabric as you handle it. Do not machine wash or dry.
Relieves pain in back, legs and abdomen. Doesn't show under clothing. Makes you look and feel better.