The product comprises a footplate, posterior strut, and a calf piece. A simple velcro strapping system facilitates
donning and doffing. The product is provided with silicone padding and a thermo-formable tube covering the
heel part of the posterior spring. This combination results in easier donning of the AFO and prevents damage
of the padding in this vulnerable area.
An elastic band connects the separate calf-piece to the posterior spring. This connection allows semicontrolled
upward and downward motion in synchronization with ankle plantar flexion and dorsal flexion.
Excessive rubbing and migration of the calf-piece from the calf is, therefore, reduced.
This product is available in black color only.
- Mild to moderate drop-foot
- Severe ankle ? foot deformities
- Severe spasticity
- Fluctuation edema
- M-L instability
- Extreme activity
- Features and benefits:
- Flex-Foot Carbon Fiber
- Dynamic motion
- Energy return
- High durability
- Excellent weight to strength ratio
- Footplate Design
- Stiffness gradient at heel and toe part corresponds to ground reaction forces as they are applied to the foot
- Gradual plantar flexion at initial contact
- Energy return and assisted propulsion of the limb at toe off
- Supports the foot for ground-clearance during swing phase
- Simple to use
- Fits easily into most shoes
- Easy to don and doff