MOTOmed functions: ServoCycling, MovementProtector, and spam control.
features include SymmetryTraining, 13 therapy programs (which target specific medical conditions such as stroke, MS ...), therapy goals (e.g. loosening and endurance training ...) and specialty fields (e.g. neuro, ortho...), MOTOmax and TRAMPOLINEmax MotivationPrograms, various biofeedback prompts, and a training analysis with up to 20 training values. These contribute to a professional application with higher standards.
Counteracting consequences of lack of movement such as:
- Circulation disorders (cold and painful legs), thrombosis
- Joint stiffness (contractures), arthrosis
- Muscle atrophy
- Digestion, bowel and bladder issues
- Edema in the legs and the arms
- Heart and circulatory problems
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic disorders (e.g. diabetes mellitus.