- A computerized version of the mCTSIB standardized balance test
- Four 3-D interactive games featuring well over 150 levels
- A patient safety harness which protects the patient and clinician
- Graph reporting which can be modified to display percentage of improvement
Features and Benefits
Stimulate the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination and posture Improves agility, reaction time and motor control
Makes workouts challenging, fun and interactive Improves confidence for seniors decreasing the chances of falling Minimizes repetitive stress on joint structures
Trains the body to respond to an unstable environment (real-life activities) Improves muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion Rehabilitates and prevents lower-limb injuries.
Korebalance "will keep your athletes on the field" Rehabilitates concussions and traumatic brain injury and associated dizziness Increases calorie burn because more musculature is recruited
- Screen Size: 19" inch 4:3, 5 wire resistive touch display.
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Processor: Intel E5500 2.8Ghz
- Processor Memory: 2GB
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11
- Hard Drive: 500GB HD of file storage
- Video: The Intel® integrated H61 Chipset, with Intel® HD Graphics, maximum display resolution of 2560 x 1600
- Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio enables premium Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Two built-in 2.5 watt stereo speakers with three audio jacks for Audio Out, Line-in, and Microphone video cards or decoders.
- I/O : 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RS-232
- Serial Port, 1 x DVI-I. Enough ports to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or a scanner.
Safety & Certifications:
FCC Class B, CE, UL60950, Energy Star 5.0, RoHS, WEEE Machine Specs
Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm)
Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended Platform has 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
Individually adjustable safety rails, catering to user's physical ability and height.
Exercise band attachment points.
Large, stable stepping platform with low step-up height for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
Power: 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 500 Watt
Machine weight: 315 lbs (143 kg)
Patient weight capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
Antimicrobial electrostatically, permanently bonded.
Available in choice of 4 standard colors or custom color upgrade.
Warranty Information 15 year warranty on machine frame 2 year warranty on electronics 1 year warranty on wear items.