Compact, handheld unit features large digital display for easy reading. Store measurements with the hold button, and review maximum, minimum and average values. This full featured unit reduces examination time and enhances the objectivity of measurement and documentation. Supports range of motion evaluation as described in the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment. Inclinometer comes with built-in wireless transmitter to optional computer interface.
- Acumar Digital Dual Inclinometer for Range of Motions
- Easy to Read Digital LCD with HOLD
- Large liquid crystal display readout.
- Covers 360 (Displays 180 to -180).
- Measurements can be gravity or reference based.
- Stores an entire series of measurements.
- Supports the AMA Guides*
- Designed to Support the procedures listed in the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment for using single or dual units.
Multiple Data Storage and Viewing To validate the data, the AMA Guides* requires up to six readings of which at least three need to be within 5 degrees or 10% of the mean.
SEE ACUMAR SINGLE INCLINOMETER