Plinth 2000 Electric Phlebotomy chair 93B - HPV contract product
- Product Code: 3-4000028
- Availability: In Stock
- Price: $2,950.00
|3-4000028-T Plinth 2000 Tilting Phlebotomy chair With 93BT Trendelenberg||$3,300.00|
Minimum Order $50
HPV contract product Plinth 2000 Phlebotomy Chair 93BE Flexible Phlebotomy chair with unrivalled patient comfort andaccess. The easy removal of the fully adjustable arm rests mean this chair can also be used for general examination. Optional accessories can also be added to expand the use of this chair. Features: comfort foam, phlebotomy arm rests, smoothelectric operation, unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, low running costs, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able tolift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
• Either Electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
• Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
• Two fully adjustable profiled Phlebotomy arms.
• Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
• Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional).
• Foot section adjustable between -90º and +25º and backrest adjustment from -20º to +85º.
• Stay level swing back arm rests for easy patient access (arms also removable).
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
• Twin lift frame design.
• CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
• Electrical standard IEC601 part 1. Standard Options
• Hand Switch
• Motorised backrest (electric version only).
• Battery backup (electric version only).
• Paper roll holder.
• Debris tray.
• Operators chair (standard & deluxe versions).
• Double thickness padded upholstery.
• Other options available.
|Short Description||90 degree vertical leg drop, with 2 x removeable Phlebotomy arms, lays flat for an examination couch|